Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Go Batty Nearing Completion

Because of my traditional job, I haven't had much time to work on Go Batty the past several days, much less blog about it. Google Play has been implemented, and I have written an AdMob plugin that works with the current Google Play SDK. It's looking good for release by tomorrow afternoon.

I attempted to write my own Google Play plugin that I could eventually turn into an all-in-one plugin, but because of my inexperience with Android programming, that turned out to be quite futile. I ended up wasting a few days on this endeavor, so I just decided to just use the supplied plugin on this project. I will take up the challenge at some later point, since I would love to have Google+ integration. At this point, I'm waiting for icons as I begin to hash out the fine details.

No comments:

Post a Comment