Friday, February 28, 2014

Go Batty Gets an Update, More to Come

Go Batty got an update. I've had a few complaints that the instructions were to vague, so I revamped them into more of a tutorial style. Because it would get annoying, I also only show the instructions at startup the first two times the game is started. At the end of the game, the instructions can be accessed by tapping the "?" button in the lower corner of the screen. I also added a rate this app dialog to hopefully get a few ratings, and an exit confirmation dialog to prevent accidental exits.

I have another update in the works to add more features to the game and to revamp the scoring system. There will also be improvements to the game's look and design. I will be making demo video after the update. Stay tuned for the latest Go Batty news.

No comments:

Post a Comment