Monday, March 24, 2014

Power-Ups Delayed, But Coming Very Soon

Working on the update became difficult to do while trying to work around real life. The power-ups are done, and we will be releasing some other content in this update. There will be accessories available to customize your bat, and the other bonus content to add that little bit of flair to the game.

I will also be waiting on testing before I release this update, but that should go well. If it doesn't there could be a few more days delay. Because there are some external things I'm waiting on, the goal is to get the update out by Friday, and so far it is looking good. After everything is working and the update is out on Google Play, I will be making a few small changes to release the update on Amazon (likely the next day I get a chance to work on it). I also plan on putting the game on iOS, since there are a lot of people that would love to play it on their iPhone. If I had to guess, I would say to expect it on iOS about a week after Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment